Combating the spread of COVID-19 has put many of us in a state of disruption and confusion. We hope that the resources below will be helpful during these challenging times. Please feel free to share them with those in need.
EDUCATION–If you are looking for resources regarding educational materials, homeschooling, or CPS updates, please visit the resources below and share them with others.
- CPS School District Response to COVID-19
- CPS Enrichment Learning Resources
- Chicago Public Library EBooks & Magazines
- Free Educational Subscriptions & Resources
FOOD–If you are looking for food assistance resources for yourself or others, please use the resources below.
- CPS – Call 773-553-KIDS or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Distribution Finder
HOUSING–For information regarding housing assistance initiatives and programs, please use the resources below.
INTERNET–For information on receiving internet assistance, visit the company pages below.
EMPLOYMENT–For information on employment assistance, including hiring opportunities, consider these resources below.
- Unemployment: Termination & Furlough Issues
- Forbes: Companies Hiring
- Unemployment Benefit Information
GENERAL–For official updates including national, and local coverage, visit the web pages below.