Combating the spread of COVID-19 has put many of us in a state of disruption and confusion. We hope that the resources below will be helpful during these challenging times. Please feel free to share them with those in need.
If you are looking for resources regarding educational materials, homeschooling, or CPS updates, please visit the resources below and share them with others.
- CPS School District Response to COVID-19
- CPS Enrichment Learning Resources Including Learning Packets
- Free Educational Subscriptions & Resources
- The Children’s Museum Parenting Playbook
- Free LinkedIn Learning Courses for Adults
- A Parent’s Guide to Virtual Kids Activities from the Chicago Children’s Theatre
- The Ultimate Collection of Digital Tools and Resources Worldwide
If you are looking for food assistance resources for yourself or others, please use the resources below.
For health related resources, including mental health assistance, please use the resources below.
- Call4Calm’s Free Mental Health Hotline – Text TALK to 552020, for Spanish calls, text HABLAR to 552020.
- Telehealth and Online Mental Health Resources During COVID-19 Pandemic