If your organization is looking for resources on fundraising during this time, please view the pages below.
For resources on financial initiatives and resources during this time, please view the following pages.
- What’s in the CARES Bill for Nonprofits
- How To Receive A Small Business Loan Under the Coronavirus Aid Package
- A Guide to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Emergency Relief Funding Opportunities for Nonprofit Organizations, Small Businesses & Social Enterprises
- COVID19 Response Funds in IL
- Paycheck Protection Program Toolbox
- The Stimulus Bill and Nonprofits: Webinar Q+A
Working From Home
If you are looking for resources on how to support your team and organization remotely, please use and share these resources with others.
For general information and resources to help nonprofits during this time, please visit the pages below.
- Disaster Scenario Planning
- Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- The Bridgespan Group’s Resource Page for Nonprofits and Funders During COVID-19
- The Management Center’s COVID-19 Resources
- Help for Nonprofits During the Coronavirus and Uncertain Economic Times
- National Center for Family Philanthropy’s COVID-19 Resource Page
- Forefront’s COVID-19 Policy Update Page
- Disaster Philanthropy Playbook
If you are looking to attend virtual event or webinars focused on nonprofits and philanthropy please register and share these events with others.
- CDP: COVID-19: How Philanthropy Can Stand Up for Vulnerable Populations
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020
- Loyola University: Responsible Reopening: Operations and Policies
- May 28,2020
- Julian Grace Foundation: Nonprofit Finance Fund’s (NFF) Webinar Series
- Starting May 28,2020
- Forefront’s Virtual Summit: Solidarity & Resilience in Illinois’ Social Impact Sector
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020