A Better Chicago was featured at Referral Candy as one of six companies changing the world by fighting the system. Check out the full article by Samuel Hum at referralcandy.com.
“Many businesses are stepping up their game to change the world. Companies have moved beyond collecting donations, to creating long term, comprehensive solutions for disadvantaged communities.
Inspired by the good work that Shop with Meaning is doing, we’ve decided to feature some brands that are doing their part to change the world in a more sustainable way:
- Warby Parker – Disrupting eyewear and spreading awareness.
- Sseko Designs – Breaking the cycle of poverty for women.
- Elegantees – Restoring women rescued from sex trafficking.
- Oliberté – Empowering locals to make their own living.
- 31 Bits – Using fashion and design to empower people to rise above poverty.
- A Better Chicago – Funding the best social enterprises in the city.”